hello

We would love to meet you... say hello here.
Post Reply
PorkChop
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:14 pm

hello

Post by PorkChop » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:52 pm

I used to post on the old Dharma Paths.
I have accounts on DWM and DWT.
A bunch of you probably know me.
Look forward to seeing how this new DP takes shape.

User avatar
DNS
Site Admin
Posts: 3073
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:36 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, Estados Unidos de América
Contact:

Re: hello

Post by DNS » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:35 pm

Welcome to DP!

:oink:

:popcorn:

:hello:

SarathW
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:59 am

Re: hello

Post by SarathW » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:36 am

:hello:

User avatar
Khalil Bodhi
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:08 am

Re: hello

Post by Khalil Bodhi » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:33 pm

Welcome again! Thanks for posting in the Mahayan/Pali Canon thread. Interesting stuff to digest.
To avoid all evil, to cultivate good, and to cleanse one's mind — this is the teaching of the Buddhas.
-Dhp. 183

My Practice Blog:
http://khalilbodhi.wordpress.com

PorkChop
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:14 pm

Re: hello

Post by PorkChop » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:03 pm

Khalil Bodhi wrote:Welcome again! Thanks for posting in the Mahayan/Pali Canon thread. Interesting stuff to digest.
I have a bad habit of coming off confrontational when I don't mean to. I'm glad you found value in it.

User avatar
Khalil Bodhi
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:08 am

Re: hello

Post by Khalil Bodhi » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:20 pm

PorkChop wrote:
Khalil Bodhi wrote:Welcome again! Thanks for posting in the Mahayan/Pali Canon thread. Interesting stuff to digest.
I have a bad habit of coming off confrontational when I don't mean to. I'm glad you found value in it.
No worries. I didn't think you were being confrontational at all and your answer is just the kind of thing I was looking for. Thanks again! :anjali:
To avoid all evil, to cultivate good, and to cleanse one's mind — this is the teaching of the Buddhas.
-Dhp. 183

My Practice Blog:
http://khalilbodhi.wordpress.com

User avatar
Nicholas
Posts: 895
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:21 pm
Location: California

Re: hello

Post by Nicholas » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:50 pm

Greetings Porky!

It is good to have so many Buddhists here who see value in other paths, but we at DP need more openhearted non-Buddhists.
Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost. -- Buddha

TexasBuddhist
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:32 pm

Re: hello

Post by TexasBuddhist » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:47 pm

This is also Wesley Males from Granbury, Texas.

PorkChop
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:14 pm

Re: hello

Post by PorkChop » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:28 pm

Nicholas wrote:Greetings Porky!

It is good to have so many Buddhists here who see value in other paths, but we at DP need more openhearted non-Buddhists.
If I see anybody, I'll send them this way. I imagine there are some more non-Buddhists on DWM that would enjoy this place.

PorkChop
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:14 pm

Re: hello

Post by PorkChop » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:28 pm

TexasBuddhist wrote:This is also Wesley Males from Granbury, Texas.
Greetings from San Antonio (just made it back from Georgia).
A while back I used to live in the Benbrook area of Fort Worth - not far from Granbury.

bovine_animal
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:28 pm

Re: hello

Post by bovine_animal » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:55 pm

:anjali:

TexasBuddhist
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:32 pm

Re: hello

Post by TexasBuddhist » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:03 pm

PorkChop wrote:
TexasBuddhist wrote:This is also Wesley Males from Granbury, Texas.
Greetings from San Antonio (just made it back from Georgia).
A while back I used to live in the Benbrook area of Fort Worth - not far from Granbury.

Greetings from Texas

bovine_animal
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:28 pm

Re: hello

Post by bovine_animal » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:18 am

:beer:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: TeaCart and 3 guests