Leaving Buddhism

We would love to meet you... say hello here.
Riju

Leaving Buddhism

Post by Riju » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:47 am

I walked on the path of Buddhism (though I was born a hindu) for 28 years led by an unknown guru. I used to meet this guru in my meditation in invisible form.

At the start in 1992 , I was zero in buddhism.
Thanks to this guru, through whom I have experienced, Buddhism . My greatest achievement is that I fully understand Lotus sutra. This is the highest teaching of Guatam Buddha. Not only that , I used Lotus sutra for my benefit, initially. Now I use this teaching for the benefit of whole humanity as directed by my inner guru.

Now I have been shown that the path which led me through Buddhahood, lotus sutra and at the end of Lotus sutra to Nirvan goes still further.

It leads beyond EMPTINESS/SUNIATA towards GOD the only ONE. This is the final thinking of Sanatan Hindu dharma and of VEDAS of Hinduism.

I found that in Buddhism no one understands Lotus sutra. Many are afraid of it. Because it warns of severe punishment if wrongly interpreted. No on has gone to question me on the details of this sutra. At the most some of them get stuck on first two chapters. No one asks about "Emerging from the Earth. The Treasure Tower Buddha, Phantom City etc, etc."

I have been trying to talk of lotus sutra since 2011 particularly on Dharma Wheel in the name of Ram Peswani. No one has punished me , rather I have been amply rewarded. Should I not conclude that I have read the Lotus sutra correctly?

DNS
Site Admin

Re: Leaving Buddhism

Post by DNS » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:35 pm

Welcome to DP!

So you returned to Hinduism? And it was the Lotus Sutra that led you back to Hinduism, is that what you are saying?

Riju

Post by Riju » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:07 am

DNS wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:35 pm
Welcome to DP!

So you returned to Hinduism? And it was the Lotus Sutra that led you back to Hinduism, is that what you are saying?
yes. It is the Lotus sutra . The path to ONE (GOD) has only one entry. And this entry is through Lotus sutra-nirvan- EMPTINESS.
Our journey starts from ONE , goes down into many and chaos, and then gaining WISDOM , it brings order and then moves back , gathering its elements , back to ONE.

Riju

Post by Riju » Sat May 16, 2020 2:56 pm

Lotus sutra describes evolution of RULES OF DHARMA as one of the benefits. It is also history of evolution of Buddhas.
Hinduism accepts evolution and goes on to tell that in the cycle of evolution Buddhas are at 9th level. And 10th avatar will be KALKI. He will be the last Avatar and then the evolution will move to next plane No 27 .
Kalki with the help of LAWS OF DHARMA (LOTUS SUTRA) will clean this plane of sufferings , old age and death.

The Buddha reign came 2560 years back approx. Kalki reign starts in 1900 approx. Wrong and harmful energies like greed, fear, hatred etc, will be slowly eradicated. Their side effect is diseases, sufferings and death. In this century two world wars came and greed for power was the victim. Now cornovirus has come many after other bacterial attacks like chickungunya, flue and dengue etc. This is a cleaning process by Kalki. This process will speed up in coming times